Skip to main content

Leaving Behind Armageddon

I do not want to plot my thoughts
against another generations demise,
hoard gold, buy stocks in silver mines.
If I view it all like
a body,
where are the blood lines
and what is the oxygen?
Can you see it from that view
each of us pumping our thoughts
into to this giant organism
and deciding what we will
make happen?
Can you see it
swelling and contracting
like a heart
like a heartbeat
kicking out new born
souls and aberrations.
What if we are doing that
and being watched?
What if there is some
saline solution
that we savor ourselves in?


In 9th grade
three things happened to me.
I realized that though taught
to name, maybe we don't
see the same color
looking at red or blue or green.
Or maybe twelve inches
is a yard for you
or a different math system
would work better.
And, that the most important things
were not the atoms, waves or particles
but the space between.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And Suddenly Snow

(To the left is a frost photo by Lida--see more below) (This graphic to the left is public domain, and I thought appropriate to winter's long awaited face this year.) I was looking learily out the window at the falling rain which promised a frozen sheet of glass to come. Nudged to go to the window seats and have a look, I found that frozen puddles already lined the sidewalk and the trees were covered in icicles that, though beautiful, had ominous predictions about the condition of the roads. My knee bandaged from a recent sprain, I decided this was a day to stay home. I returned to my seat in front of the computer and was sitting there for no more then five minutes, when I turned my head to find heavy flakes of snow pouring down from the sky. The trees and sidewalk were already covered with the snows illuminating whiteness, and it brought a lightness to the room that had been deprived by several days of gray skies. It amazed me how quickly all was covered in white, and it ...

Don't Knof If I Believe This Is Possible, but

Constantine and Reincarnation

Just to give you more of an understanding of the manipulations of the Christian religion by Constantine. The rulings during the time of Constantine not only took the cross to the battlefield, from then forward, as the symbol of Christianity, he also was responsible for things like nullifying any thoughts and discussions by Christian domain about the significance of reincarnation, as many places in the bible point to, solidified doctrines that made Christians believe that they were separate from God and must follow in a certain manner or they were heretics and doomed to hell, and bridged the thinking that Jesus was the only son of God. All of this done by one man's fanatical need for control and threats of ostracism and death, starting with a mystical vision that he interpreted literally. Have things changed so much in our present age? If you want to read about reincarnation in the Bible and how this all came about there are excellent articles at: http://reluctant-messenger.com/...